Sunday 31 May 2020

Living for passion: An inspiration

While I was busy leading a materialistic life, I met a person who, according to me, is living his life to the fullest by

Learning, not people around him, but the art in him!

Earning, not for living, but to support his passion!
Fighting with the world, not for any position, but for love of his life!
Setting priorities, not to be clear in his mind, but to reassure his soul!
Competing, not with others, but with self!
Exploring, not the world, but himself!

This person showed me what it means to be an inspiration ...


... and before I talk to him, I woke up!



1 comment:

  1. Hey there sharanyaarza information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO
    https://bit.ly/3eDjmZV

    ReplyDelete